Welcome to Infobip's Push service.
Push is a lightweight notification message type sent over Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) or Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to any mobile application installed on iOS and Android powered devices. Infobip's Push notification platform allows you to significantly reduce development time and seamlessly integrate advanced push services into new and existing apps.
Infobip’s Push service currently supports Android and iOS applications. To start using it you need to complete a few simple steps:
- Configure cloud credentials:
- Create a Push application at Customer Portal. Just define the name of the application, you can configure APNS and GCM credentials later. Detailed instructions can be found here
- Time to include Infobip libraries into your application. Please follow the quick start guides to set up the Mobile Messaging SDK.
- Setup APNS and GCM application credentials as described here.
- Start sending messages by using Customer Portal Campaigns or client’s API