Welcome to Infobip's Push service.
Push is a lightweight notification message type sent over Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) or Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) to any mobile application installed on iOS and Android-powered devices. Infobip's Push notification platform allows you to significantly reduce development time and seamlessly integrate advanced push services into new and existing apps.
SDKs - enable functionality of mobile apps messaging in your mobile application. Ready to use methods for user profiling, messaging and in-app experience.
Portal - web interface to manage your communications, get insights about your audience, detailed logs and trends to analyse.
APIs - connect your backends with Infobip platform for messaging, webhooks, user data synchronisation.
Mobile application audience profiling
Analyse your mobile app trends and detailed reporting
Infobip's Push service currently supports Android and iOS applications. To start using it you need to complete a few simple steps:
- Create Push application at our Customer Portal. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Add your cloud credentials.
- Include Infobip SDKs into your mobile project by following the quick start guides.
- Install the application with included SDK, so SDK will be initialized and device instance will get registered on our platform.
- At this step, you may see your device registration in People.
- Optionally, you can set some User Data through SDK to associate the device with Person (iOS, Android, Cordova).
- Congrats! You’re ready to send messages from Portal or use our APIs.
Our demo app gives you the possibility to check the main features without any development effort. Learn more.