Push service resources
This page lists all the external resources and documentation you need to configure Push.
Here you can find external resources and documentation links required to configure Push in your application.
APNS and FCM activation guides
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) guide - Guide on how to acquire APNS certificate
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) - Guide on how to activate FCM and get application your key
IOS, Android and Cordova SDK
- IOS Quick Start Guide - Guide on how to include Infobip library in IOS
- Android Quick Start Guide - Guide on how to include Infobip library in Android
- Cordova Quick Start Guide - Guide on how to include Infobip library in Cordova
APNS and FCM setup guides
- Customer Portal application list - List of your application profiles in Customer Portal. If you haven’t yet activated Push service you will be redirected to on-boarding process
- APNS and FCM setup in application - Guide on how to setup APNS and FCM in Infobip application
- Customer Portal Campaigns - Send messages using Customer Portal Campaigns
- Send Push notifications over API - Instructions on how to send Push notifications through the API
- OMNI Channel Push Example - Send messages with fallback scenarios. If for some reason your target end customer is unreachable, a fallback channel will be triggered automatically. So that the end customer always gets the message.